Thursday, May 20, 2010

GLEE MANIA

Ok, so it's been ages since I have lasted posted anything, why?.... because I was lazy but finally here I am again. I crawled out of my little world just long enough to post something. All I have been thinking of lately is GLEE, how much I love the show and how I'd love to be on it! It has recently exploded in popularity and won a few awards. My favorite character is Rachel played by Lea Michele she is beautiful, super talented and independant! Love, love, love her! However, am I the only one who noticed that the girl can't dance? It's especially revelatory in her "ballet" numbers. She is stiff and awkward as opposed to graceful and delicate when it comes to dance but what she lacks in movement she more than makes up for in vocals. I want Jesse St. James to go back to Vocal Adrenaline, he hasn't proven his loyalty to the club like the others and I want Finn to get back with Quinn not Rachel. What do you guys want to see happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment