Thursday, June 17, 2010

Entitlement.... people are snobs

You know, since I moved downtown and have turned into a hard core walker, I have a new bone to pick with certain pedestrians. I really get annoyed and a little insulted when people take up the entire sidewalk and expect you to move out of their way without them having to budge a single inch. This undeserved sense of entitlement frustrates me. Such a small unwillingness to move your ass to the side as I am willing to do for you is uncalled for. What makes you so much more important than me? Why am I the only one who has to acknowledge your existence without you doing the same? Please fellow pedestrians show some courtesy, it's bad enough on the roads as a driver, let's not succumb to the same pigheaded attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment