Monday, June 14, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010

Hey my devoted readers,

I just decided to post a short note about this year's world cup. Although I'm not typically a big football aficionado I can't help but get caught up in the World Cup hype. I must tell you all that I do not know who I want to see win this year but I do know who I don't want to see win the world cup... ALGERIA! Luckily the way they've been playing they'll be out by their next game. Why Algeria you ask? Well my country of origin is Egypt and we have won the Africa Cup of Nations 6 times, yet when it came to this year's qualifiers for the World Cup Algeria pulled all these sleazy moves on the soccer field to weasel their way into the World Cup and for that reason I have no pity on them and will be laughing out loud when they loose. Tell me what you guys think and who you'd want to see win and why? So far a lot of the underdog countries have been holding their ground (i.e USA and Ghana) don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment